Our opening hours are currently fixed at 6—10 p.m. from Monday to Thursday. We often have events on outside of these hours though, so check our website and our Facebook. You can also call the Seomra Spraoi phone to see if we’re open at a given moment and see if anyone answers.
Below you can find our contact details, a map of the location of the space, and suggested directions for how to get there.
- Seomra Spraoi,
10 Belvedere Court,
- +353 1 872 8670
- Page (to follow) / Friend (to receive events invitations)
Seomra Spraoi’s current space is at 10 Belvedere Court, Dublin 1. Belvedere Court is a lane that runs behind the north side of Mountjoy Square, and number 10 is right in the middle of it. More detailed directions are given below.
- From the City Centre
- If you’re coming to the Seomra Spraoi from the city centre, or anywhere south of there, start by going north along Gardiner Street. Go up the hill, past Mountjoy Square, and take the first right after Mountjoy Square onto Belvedere Court. Seomra Spraoi is halfway down the lane on your right.
- From Phibsborough/(north) Stoneybatter
- If you’re coming from Phibsborough or (north) Stoneybatter, then go east along the North Circular Road, past Dorset Street, and turn right about 60Â° onto Belvedere Place. If you go up the hill there will be a right turn before you get to Mountjoy Square that leads onto Belvedere Court. Seomra Spraoi is halfway down the lane on your left.
- From Smithfield/(south) Stoneybatter
- If you’re coming from Smithfield or (south) Stoneybatter, then go northeast along North Brunswick Street/North King Street/Bolton Street/Dorset Street until you see the Auld Triangle pub on the corner on your right. Turn right at this junction onto Gardiner Street. Go south on Gardiner Street, past Sherrard Street and past the church, and Belvedere Court is the first left after the church. Seomra Spraoi is halfway down the lane on your right.
- From Drumcondra
- If you’re coming from Drumcondra or anywhere north of there, go south along the Drumcondra Road/Dorset Street until you get to Belvedere Road on your left. Turn left onto Belvedere Road and follow it past the junction with the North Circular Road after which it turns into Belvedere Place. Belvedere Court is on the right after this junction. Seomra Spraoi is halfway down the lane on your right.
- From Fairview
- If you’re coming from Fairview or any of the north-east suburbs, head towards town from Fairview, staying right to take you onto Fairview Strand. Follow this road over the bridge over the River Tolka, after which it becomes Ballybough Road. From here you have two options, which are about equivalent. You can either turn right onto Clonliffe Road and head about two-thirds of the way up it before turning left onto Jones’ Road/Russel Street, which takes you past Croke Park, over the Royal Canal, and up to the junction with the North Circular Road facing Fitzgibbon Street. Alternatively, you could continue straight along Ballybough Road until you hit the junction with North Circular Road, and then turn right onto the North Circular Road and continue until you hit the aforementioned junction with Fitzgibbon Street/Russel Street. Either way, the next step is to turn onto Fitzgibbon Street and go up the hill until you hit the north-east corner of Mountjoy Square. There, turn right onto Belvedere Place, and Belvedere Court is a lane on your left. Seomra Spraoi is about halfway down the lane on your left.