RAG Issue 2 Launch Party
Sat 10th Nov 6.30pmâ€“late
mag, food, music, us!
- What’s all this then?
- The RAG is a magazine produced by a group of anarcha-feminists in Dublin. To celebrate the publication of our second issue, we’re throwing a party for YOU!
- Cool. So when is it?
- Saturday, 10th November, 6.30pm til late.
- Seomra Spraoi, 4 Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 1. That’s a blue door, on the luas tracks, just off Capel st.
- What about me fella/ me dog/ me sprog?
- All ages and all genders welcome! We’ll even entertain the kiddies for you â€” up until 9 when the bands start. Not sure about your dog thoughâ€¦ is it on a string?
- Yeah, nevermind that, did you say music?
- Oh yes â€” fun fun fun. There’ll be a plate of yummy food for your belly, a shiny new RAG magazine for your mitts, sofas to curl up and read on, RAGsters for you to chat anarcha-feminism to and kick-ass music to dance the night away. All for a measly 6 euros (or 4 if you need).
- Sounds great! I’m there!
- Wellâ€¦ Hurrah! See you there!
Related Link: http://www.ragdublin.org